Wednesday 2 January 2013

Auld Lang Syne

I don’t do predictions, but it is popular with bloggers generally.

I suppose this means I think Chinese growth will keep plugging along at 8% plus, as that number seems to be embedded in market forecasts.  So if the markets are wrong then I will have also been wrong.  Ditto for any previous errors made by the market consensus.

This is also a time for New Year’s resolutions, but I am not in a position to be able to make one.

As I look back over the past 4 years of unemployment I see a steady deterioration in this country, they say that at the beginning of this centaury America took over from Britain as the great power, I do not think we will have to wait one hundred years for China to overtake America, especially after the new years debacle connected to the fiscal cliff.

I wonder what the average American thinks of their politicians which they have voted in to make policy and seem to be unable to make decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment