Wednesday 19 August 2015

My move

I have recently moved home for several reasons, mainly cost.

I have downsized from one town to another to be in walking distance from work. The job I do now is part time and will take me to retirement with little stress and an extra top-up pension to boot.

I knew the size difference before moving so I arranged to get rid of all large items before the move, I also had a clear out of small stuff that I thought would not have a place in the new location.

The move itself went smoothly but when I started unpacking, I realised that I would have to start throwing out stuff once again. I even had to move the furniture round in the bedroom three times before I got the efficient desired effect.

Now I wonder why I had so much stuff in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment